Thursday, December 20, 2007

teach me to be as awesome as you and...

It comes every year, the day the boss asks what the theme for the following year should be. Usually I try to look busy drinking my beer at the Christmas party, but this year I'd already had too many so I piped up; "The year of Awesome!"

Having spent the last few months catching up on missed episodes of How I Met Your Mother I've become completely involved in using the words "awesome" and "legen... wait for it.. dary" in daily speak. As well as the phrase; "it's going to be a thing".

So anyway, the boss went with it and next year at our company is the Year of Awesome. I've already gone ahead and found a bunch of NPH photos so that I can make some awesome posters which say "Awesome" and "2008, the year of Awesome" on them and I'm going to look into making some t-shirts for staff. It's going to be legendary!

...and what?

PS: As as side note, it looks like it's not just me. Strong Bad's seeing an influx of awesome which could also be due to HIMYM.

No comments: