Wednesday, February 27, 2008

You have to move around?

No one told me that if you're in a tanning bed you're supposed to move around. I had a hard enough time trying to figure out if you're supposed to go au naturel or not, then I walked out of my first tanning session and I had white lines on my ass. (I think I want a bronze bottom, so I decided au naturel was the only way to go if I wanted to look sexy.) Then after I get out of my second session, the girls I was with asked me if I moved around, as if it was common knowledge that you're supposed to move around on a tanning bed. I'm glad they waited until I was done the second time to tell me that <sarc>, at least I'm not stupid and I figured it out after the first time. I'd prefer to not need a tanning bed, but 12 minutes inside beats the crap out of 45 outside. Plus there's the whole bronze butt thing, can't really do that outside unless I want to blind some neighbours or something. Bless Florida for having great weather though, seems odd to come here for an extended period of time from Ontario. I keep thinking it's like an Indian summer in September or something. Not looking forward to going home next week, I've been hearing how ball-sacky the weather is back home since I've been here.

No comments: